Before proceeding to create an account, it is required to accept the following rules.
Read and press the button 'I Accept' (then you will proceed to the next stages of registration) or 'Resign' (then registration is impossible).
Administrator's information in connection with the processing of personal data – pursuant to art. 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
1. The Administrator of your personal data is Bialystok University of Technology, at 45A Wiejska St, 15-351 Białystok, www.pb.edu.pl (hereinafter referred to as the University), tel.: 85 746 90 00, www.bip.pb.edu.pl , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Pursuant to Art. 37 (1) (a) GDPR, the Administrator has appointed the Data Protection Inspector with whom, in matters relating to the processing of personal data, you may contact by email at: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process for a university course selected by you at Bialystok University of Technology and to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, in connection with the implementation of tasks resulting from the Act of 20 July 2018, the Law on Higher Education and Science and the internal acts issued on its basis in force at Bialystok University of Technology - pursuant to - Art. 6 (1) (b), (c) and (e) of GDPR.
4. The recipients of your personal data may be the Administrator's IT service providers, legal services of the Administrator and other entities authorized under the law and entities with which the University will conclude appropriate agreements.
5. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the duration of the recruitment process. If you are accepted for studies, your personal data will be processed in accordance with your course of education, and then your data will be archived and stored for the period resulting from the provisions of law.
6. You have the right to access your data, and, within the regulations of the law, to:
a) rectify your data;
b) erase your data;
c) restrict the processing of your data;
d) object to the processing of your data.
7. When you believe that the processing of personal data violates generally applicable provisions in this regard, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. In Poland it is the Head of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, its processing by Białystok University of Technology is necessary in order to carry out the recruitment process. Failure to provide data will result in the inability to participate in recruitment.
9. Personal data will not be used for automated decision making or profiling referred to in art. (22).